Case Trsfd. to Wash. DC office

Paarey

Registered Users (C)
I am a derivative asylee and my case along with my husband and 2 children cases ( ND- May 2002) were earlier transferred from Nebraska to TSC in Sept. 05. On Dec.21, 2005 we got email that our cases have been transferred to Washington DC office and a written decision will be mailed to us on completion of processing. LUD changed on 12/22/05, 12/23/05 and the last one on 01/03/06. We didn't hear anything thereafter. What next and what would be our wait time for approval? Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks. ;)
Paarey

Paarey said:
I am a derivative asylee and my case along with my husband and 2 children cases ( ND- May 2002) were earlier transferred from Nebraska to TSC in Sept. 05. On Dec.21, 2005 we got email that our cases have been transferred to Washington DC office and a written decision will be mailed to us on completion of processing. LUD changed on 12/22/05, 12/23/05 and the last one on 01/03/06. We didn't hear anything thereafter. What next and what would be our wait time for approval? Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks. ;)
Paarey

Hi Paarey,

Did you already submit RFI? And Bio code3? Do you live near Washington DC?

Paarey said:
Thanks. ;)
Paarey
You are close to interview and GC. I live in dc area too :)

Case Trsfd. to Wash.DC office

Hi Cl_Asylee,
Thanks for reply.
We did our BIO3 and medicals (RFI) in October 05 and no further RFE etc. has received so far. Is there any contact # for Wash. DC office to find out the latest about our cases?

Thanks,
PAAREY