case trnsferred to local INS office in Pittsburgh

rakuch

Registered Users (C)
Does naybody here have any idea what it means when the AVM says that you case to adjust the permanent status has been transferred to local office in Pittsburgh for an interview. Does it mean that they will give you trouble in approving the case or what? Also how long does it take for them to schedule an interview from the date the case was transferred to them.
Any kind of input on this will be highly appreciated.

I am worried as I left company A after my labour was cleared. Company A filed my I485 after I joined company B and I am still working with Company B.
Do you think this kind of case has any problems in getting the case approved.
Also what all documents can the officer ask in the interview

Let me know any thing u know about it.

Thanks,
rakuch

rakuch

Could you please post your details like RD, ND and FP dates. Even I am from Pittsburgh and I am just curious about it.

My RD is 10/23/02.

Thanks

Correction.... RD is 10/23/01

As per many users post their messages regarding the documents for the Interview, I believe they ask Employment letter, last month pay slips and other trivial documents.
I think you can get the employment letter from the company B for the interview and I hope the best happens to you.

Good luck.

case transferred to local ins office pittsburgh

My details:

RD: 09/06/2002
ND:11/06/2002
FP:03/15/02
EAC: 02033xxxxx

Company A submitted a future employment letter when they filed my I485.
I have a copy of that letter. Is that enough if I provide them with that in my inteview.

I have the offer letter of company B which they gave me when I joined them.
Will it work?
If not then what kind of employment letter should I get from company B.

Also I am getting married next month.
Is it ok if my name is added along with my spouse's name before my spouse's case is approved.
Is it safe that 2 GCs are going parallel for me ?

Any inputs will be highly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator: