Case trasferred from VSC to TSC - where to apply for EAD /AP renewal??????

abc94536

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

This morning I recd. a message that my case has been transferred from VSC to TSC - where shall I apply for the EAD /AP renewal?

Thanks much!!!

iam got an email from VSC saying that my case is transaferred from VSC to TSC for processing , wasn't sure what this means.... Good luck

My case was transferred from VSC to TSC on March 2. I efiled EAD and AP last night. I got a notice today that these are at VSC (even though I entered 485 pending at TSC). See below:

"On March 8, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register"

I am also in the same boat..485 case transferred to TSC from VSC.. will it be quicker to make a decision?