Case trasfered to St. Paul...For interview??

Registered Users (C)
Case trasfered to St. Paul...For interview?? What does this mean ??
Hi
I checked my I-485 status online and I saw this message for me and my spouse:

"On March 17, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in ST PAUL IAP, MN for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in ST PAUL IAP, MN will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

What does this mean ?? Is this good or bad ??
How long will it generally take for local INS to schedule interview in cases like these ? (any experiences from St.Paul MN ....?)
what do I expect at the interview, in cases like these ?
Could anyone post their experiences please??

I appreciate your feedback.

You will get an interview schedule notice from the st.paul local office but i dont know how long will it take for them to send it. It all depends on the processing times on the local center. My status also says that file is transferred to milwaukee for speed processing but it didnt say anything about interview. so i think they sent out many different notices ("Scheduled for Interview", "Speed Processing" Etc). I think the transfer to local office means that there is going to be an interview but timeframe is the one which we dont know (all depends on local offices)

how long u hv been waiting

I saw the message change today for my case....

How about your case ?
how long u hv been waiting?