Case Transferred to National record center

who is correct

It seems that different IIO has a different answer and so does the lawyer. Who is correct? :confused: :mad:

Transfers to MO

Spoke to an ill-informed IIO who told me that the NSC were running out of storage space so that's why they transferred my case. She said that the message "to speed up processing" was an error. I have BIG doubts regarding the veracity of any info I was given by this person. I think I might have stumbled onto an INS motto:
- - - : If you don't know, ask another IIO. If they don't know, make it up.

I told you guys don't talk to IIO. Either they have a limited knowledge or don't want to disclose any information.

You are right. Don't trust anyone. Whatshappeningggggggggggggggggggggg

wworssen,

Have you got any updates on your case? The NSC phone is no longer working now.

I talked with my lawyer yesterday and he said there is nothing we can do now except waiting.:(

Lawyer is going to try and find out

My lawyer is going to the local offices this coming Thursday to find out what is going on with my application - why has it been transferred to MO and what exactly does MO do?

I will post an update here as soon as I have any info.

kdm

The last time I talked to IIO was sometime in the middle of MAY and it wasn't good. The IIO told me to wait and call after three month. Now there is no one to talk to and I don't know where my file is and my lawyer is in no help since he got paid in full when he filed my I485. If any of you guys got Info please let me know you are the only source of information I got left.

God bless you all...

Yager suggested I should share this information in this thread as well so here it is"

My original thread was "Finally, here is the truth"

As some of you may aware that some applicants cases were transferred to National Record Center in Missouri and I belong to one of those applicants.
As you also aware that NSC wasn't giving right information about why the file was transferred to National Record Center or whether the transfer was by mistake or not.
So after getting contact to my local senators, I got the formal response from NSC through one of the Senator. The response says " Files were correctly sent to the National Records Center as National Records Center is conducting a security review on the cases."
So from this response, it is appeared that the transfer was not a mistake and NSC is running some sort of program in which some cases are subjected to security review. I don't know whether this is a random check or subjected to applicants from SR countries / or with a eligious background. I suggest we can go to the bottom of this issue if other applicants share their information about their coutry affliation and relgion. If we'll belong to different countries/ relegion then this would soley be a random pick and depends on the someone luck.
I am from SR country and Muslim. Please use this thread and share your information.

I think this is a random check. I don't fall in those categories you mentioned.

Canadian Citizen
Born in Ethiopia (East Africa) . Not In SR list, Actually my country maintains a very good relation with US
Religion: Christian

God helps us all.

Who is right?

:eek:

I think I would trust the reply from senator's office. but here is all different answers I have heard about,

computer mistake (my attorney said he got this message in a conference call with NSC and he doesn't know if computer just sent wrong notice or the file actually has been transferred)

human error (a post on this website saying the IIO said that someone don't know their job...)

mistake (from my talk with IIO two month ago, he said it should be a mistake and the file should be pulled back, but so far not happening)

not a mistake (from some post on this forum and message from whatshappening.)

I am totally confused, how about you guys?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I have a formal written response from my Senator, so I believe in what my Senator told me.

I have been told the same different stories from variuos souces but according to my lawyer, the Senator always get the right information.

From this it appears that this is the random check and anyone can be subjected to it. So it's just luck.

But thing was amazing in all this episode that NSC responded to my senator within one week time frame. Isn't it amazing???

whatshappening , kdm , FunkyJunky , rogertt2003

I wrote a letter to Nebraska and National record center for inquiry on my lost case. I will post the result of this inquiry as soon as I get response. Please keep this post alive and update if you have any new information.

Regards,

wwossen:eek: