case transferred to National benefits Center

rajesh13_2000

Registered Users (C)
Just got email that my I-485 is transferred to N B C because it has jurisdiction over the case .

I had letter from lincon office that they need some document , they received the document month ago and now they have transferred to other center .
any body have any expereice. please advice .

Thanks

Just got email that my I-485 is transferred to N B C because it has jurisdiction over the case .

I had letter from lincon office that they need some document , they received the document month ago and now they have transferred to other center .
any body have any expereice. please advice .

Thanks
You should be getting "interview call" in your local office. It takes 4-8 weeks for interview letter issued from NBC, or it depends on the workload of local USCIS offices.
Check out for details and experiences: http://www.trackitt.com/discussion-forums/i485-1/4343221/

Case moved to National Service center

Rajesh,
My 485 case is also moved to National service center. can you tellme what is your PD? and do you know why they moved your case to other center?

Transfer to Nebraska service centre

Hi Guys,
My case was transferred on 4/ 29 to Nebraska service centre from TSC and the only thing mentioned is for processing.I still stay in NJ and not sure why this has happened, last year it was transferred from VSC to TSC and now to Nebraska.
Last month TSC approved my renewal for EAD and AP.
Anybody in the same boat
EB3- May 2002
I-140 - A/d on May 2005
I-485- Pending from June 2005
EAD- 3 renewals
AP- 3 renewals
F/P- June 2005 and May 2007

you have same situation with my friend.. her case was transferred to NBC then later received appointment letter (audit).. she went and had an interview, asked things about her work and the position she was being hired for.

when the interview was done, few minutes later, her co workers started to call her to inform her that INS called to verify her emplyment.. INS called about 3-4 times.

After 2 weeks, she got approved. Now she is enjoying her freedom. So sometimes being audited is good. (only if your employment and position is REAL and LEGIT because if not, you are in big trouble.

Hi, I filed I-130 for my sister on 2008. I just got the letter said my case has transferred to NBC, is anybody has the same situation and what is that means? Thanks.