Case Transferred to National Benefits Center

hoochie

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

What to expect ? I had an infopass last week and was told name check is cleared. Now I got an email informing me my case is transferred to National Benefits Center from NSC.
My attorney seems to think its an interview coming.

Any idea what to expect. How long before interview ? What documents will ask for etc....

Thanks, Hoochie.

PD Aug2003 EB3.
I485 RD Dec2004
I140 Approval May 2005.
Rfe on 485 May 2006 Replied in June 2006.

Wow same exact PD and RD as yours. Got an RFE sometime around June 2006 and now my case is transferred to NBC as well on August 13th.Have nto received any interview letter yet. Ill keep you posted. Btw which local service center do you think yours would go to, Mine is Chicago

Vish

Gurus,

What to expect ? I had an infopass last week and was told name check is cleared. Now I got an email informing me my case is transferred to National Benefits Center from NSC.
My attorney seems to think its an interview coming.

Any idea what to expect. How long before interview ? What documents will ask for etc....

Thanks, Hoochie.

PD Aug2003 EB3.
I485 RD Dec2004
I140 Approval May 2005.
Rfe on 485 May 2006 Replied in June 2006.

I will be going to Atlanta (Hopefully)

I should be going to Atlanta (hopefully).

I will pm you my number - maybe we can talk sometime.

Thanks, Hoochie

Only one.

I saw only one LUD of 08/19/2006 and then this transfer.

Nothing in between - not even a FP notice.

Thanks, Hoochie

kind of a dumb question, but i just want to make sure that the national benefits center we are referring to is the office located in lee's summit, MO. the notice reads:

"in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following USCIS office for processing: USCIS-NBC PO BOX 648005, Lee's Summit, MO 64064...that office will notify you of the decision made on the application or petition, etc."

im sorry if i dont have more information but i am a dependent and just trying to piece this whole thing together so i have a good idea as to when, if ever, i will be able to apply for FAFSA so i can transfer out of community college.

kind of a dumb question, but i just want to make sure that the national benefits center we are referring to is the office located in lee's summit, MO. the notice reads:

"in order to speed up processing we have transferred the above case to the following USCIS office for processing: USCIS-NBC PO BOX 648005, Lee's Summit, MO 64064...that office will notify you of the decision made on the application or petition, etc."

im sorry if i dont have more information but i am a dependent and just trying to piece this whole thing together so i have a good idea as to when, if ever, i will be able to apply for FAFSA so i can transfer out of community college.

Yes.

I filed I-130 for my syster and I got letter said the case was transferred to NBC. Is anybody has same situationand what is that means? thanks.