Case Transferred to MIAMI

GCcare

Registered Users (C)
My friend & and his wife cases have been transferred to Miami on 06/21/04.
His ND : 04/22/02.
Any body can put some light on when they can expect interview from the local office in Miami. According to the website, They are processing cases of I-485 with notice date of March 2003. "
Is it helpful, if his lawyer send a request letter to MIAMI INS for faster interview date.

thanks

GCcare.

My file transferred in 15th May Still waiting

I think it will take 2 to 3 months to get the interview scheduled at Miami office, That is what i heard.

Interview might not be neccessary in this case

I guess this is just workload release from TSC.

EWL

I have recieved my Interview notice from Miami

I have recieved my Interview notice from Miami office yesterday.

It took 36 days for them to send me the Interview notice.

Curious George, you might have recieved yours too.

Please let me know.

waiting4myluck,
That is absolutely great news!!!
I will wait until nwxt week to ask my lawyer if he received anything. I don't want to bother him too much. He might send it to me in the mail himself by then.

When is you interview for?

Curious George, you will recieve the Interview Notice

Your lawyer will recieve a Courtesy Copy.

But please let me know, If you don't mind. what are the documents they requested.(When you recieve it.)

I just wanted to check that, are they sending a regular format required document letters to all the interview candidates.

Thank you very much.

Transfer to Miami

My case was transferred to Miami instead of WPB beginning of June. I am still waiting on an interview notice. Should I be contacting WPB or Miami office?

My cases also transferred to Miami

Hi, All

Just received a mail this morning indicating the transfer of I485 cases for
my wife and I.

But the message is different:

Mine:
On July 13, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence
or to Adjust Status to our office in MIAMI, FL for them to schedule and conduct your interview.
Scheduling can take several months.
Our office in MIAMI, FL will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case.
If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

My wife:
On July 13, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence
or to Adjust Status to an office in MIAMI, FL for processing.
Our office in MIAMI, FL will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete.
You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office.
Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

On the CIS official weblink https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/officeProcesstimes.jsp?selectedOffice=46,
it is said that
1 .Miami Local office is processing I485 with Receipt Notice Date of March 19, 2003. And
2. The date represents the filing date of the application or petition.
3. If you filed your case 30 days or more before the date shown, and you have not received
a RFE, a decision or another notice in the last 30 days, call national service center

Since my case receipt date is march 2002, does it mean I can call the national service center
now about my case? Does it help or just waste of time?

Can anybody give me any hint on what I should do next?
just wait
call national customer service center
call Miami Local Office
or schedule a infopass interview to push my cases?

Thanks a lot

ND/RD: March 2002
PD: June 2002 for me, none for my wife yet
3EAD, 3AP
AD:.......?????

confused

my I485 aplication was transfferd to miami in dec 2003 for speed processing. since then i didnt hear from them ,i made 3 inquiries nothing hapened, i wrote a letter to miami about my fp expiring next month nothing. I tooke an appointement with local immigration office this morning here in tampa .the officer was nice and polite ,he cheked my status,then the suprise.my file been transfferd again to texas. I am confused I need some light HELP, EXPERTISE,PLEASE ADVISE.... MY I485 RD APR2002` FP MAI2003 TR TO MIAMI DEC2003 TR TO TEXAS MARS 2004 WIFE SAME.