Case Transferred to Miami For Interview

eb2hope

Registered Users (C)
Guys I can't belive that I'm the only case that was transferred to Miami for an Interview in the last few months! I am an eb2 worldwide. My case was processed in Texas and on Feb.1 I received a transfer notice that the initial process of my case is complete and my case was transferred to Miami to conduct an interveiw. Is anyone in the same situation? I am still waiting for an interview date.

Guys I can't belive that I'm the only case that was transferred to Miami for an Interview in the last few months! I am an eb2 worldwide. My case was processed in Texas and on Feb.1 I received a transfer notice that the initial process of my case is complete and my case was transferred to Miami to conduct an interveiw. Is anyone in the same situation? I am still waiting for an interview date.

Hi eb2hope ,
Welcome back !!! As i told you before , my case was transfered also in Miami , and probably we are the last cases going thru this , or some of them do not want to write nothing on the forum about their cases in similar situation !!!My case was transfered in Miami in Feb. 2005 , and until today , no interview , no contact from them , and i take infopasses every 2-3 weeks , to find out what's hapenin' here !!! I just got vague answers , but i still keep on top of them !!! By the way , my case arrived in Miami on Sep 2006 !!! ....so it took one year and half to get to Miami ...since Feb. 2005 when i've been noticed about the transfer !!! So make sure that your case it is in Miami , by taking an infopass , so you do not have to pass thru the same thing like me !!! One year and a half for a transfer !!! It's Just outrageous , how this can happen ??? So , one year and a half lost , kept in lies , and during this time my case was in Texas , not in Miami !!!
Stay on top of them , because Miami it's the worst office in US !!!
More info you can find at :

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=187033

Good luck buddy and continue to stay in touch !!! I will do th same !!!

Hi eb2hope ,
Welcome back !!! As i told you before , my case was transfered also in Miami , and probably we are the last cases going thru this , or some of them do not want to write nothing on the forum about their cases in similar situation !!!My case was transfered in Miami in Feb. 2005 , and until today , no interview , no contact from them , and i take infopasses every 2-3 weeks , to find out what's hapenin' here !!! I just got vague answers , but i still keep on top of them !!! By the way , my case arrived in Miami on Sep 2006 !!! ....so it took one year and half to get to Miami ...since Feb. 2005 when i've been noticed about the transfer !!! So make sure that your case it is in Miami , by taking an infopass , so you do not have to pass thru the same thing like me !!! One year and a half for a transfer !!! It's Just outrageous , how this can happen ??? So , one year and a half lost , kept in lies , and during this time my case was in Texas , not in Miami !!!
Stay on top of them , because Miami it's the worst office in US !!!
More info you can find at :

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=187033

Good luck buddy and continue to stay in touch !!! I will do th same !!!

hi

i think you should go for WOM

Ghebhuer

you should file WOM ASAP you are out side their published date for transferred case which is 14 month! My case is in miami since Feb.15 so it took them 14 days to get the case. I am going to infopass tomorrow at 7am I will let you know how it went.

Ghebhuer

you should file WOM ASAP you are out side their published date for transferred case which is 14 month! My case is in miami since Feb.15 so it took them 14 days to get the case. I am going to infopass tomorrow at 7am I will let you know how it went.

Hi guys ,
I just talk to my lawyer , and the next step we working on is ...WOM !!!
These guys are just dissapointing , i had an infopass last week and i've been there for ... 6 HOURS ... because they could not find who has my case ( the only good thing they gave me ...my FBI checks are CLEARED... , but refuse to tell me when they did that )!!! Finally , after 6 hours , with all the supervisors on top of eachother , they found the person who's holding my case , and they try to contact him on the phone , by e-mail , and it just refused to answer !!! They told me that they will contact me by phone as soon as this person will answer , but i do not believe that , and my lawyer confirm that also !!! These guys do just a terrible work in Miami , and i'll bring the fight to them now , this is just outrageous , but no more ...waiting ...from now on !!!

eb2hope ,
i wish you good luck tomorrow and let me know how the things worked out for you !!!

Thanks again for your support !!!

Best Regards ,
ghebauer

Last edited by a moderator:
I missed my Infopass and I have a new appointment for the 30th. Good luck with the WOM I will let you know if they tell me anything on monday the 30th.

take care.

I missed my Infopass and I have a new appointment for the 30th. Good luck with the WOM I will let you know if they tell me anything on monday the 30th.

take care.

Hi eb2hope ,
How are you doing ??? How did it go with the infopass ??? Any news ???

Anyway , i wish you good luck and hopefully we'll pass thru this ordeal soon , both of us !!!

Best wishes !!!

Infopass

I went to the infopass and the officer (IIO) who was very nice located my case through a phone call to 79th street. They told her that they have my case and I should get an interveiw notice withing 2-3 months. I guess there is not much I can do but wait. I will take another infopass in 30 days just for the hell of it.

Good Luck.

Interview notice received

Hey guys,

I received an Interview notice for August 9. As of today there are no visa #'s availbel for FY2007 thus I have no chance of getting my passport stampt. I am EB-2 world wide. I will let you know how the interview went.

best of luck

me.:confused:

Hey guys,

I received an Interview notice for August 9. As of today there are no visa #'s availbel for FY2007 thus I have no chance of getting my passport stampt. I am EB-2 world wide. I will let you know how the interview went.

best of luck

me.:confused:

Hi eb2hope ,

Good to see that you have news on your case !!! Good luck to your interview , and best wishes !!! I'm still hopping that i will hear from them soon also , at least somebody is looking at my case also now , after so long fight with them !!! I hope that you'll get your aproval soon !!! All my support for you and God Speed !!! Please let me know how it worked out for you at the interview !!!

All the Best Wishes !!!:)

Interview done

Hi Guys,

I went to the Miami office yesterday for my Interview. The Officer was really nice and only asked personal information related questions and the same for my wife and my son. Then we sign a white form and put our finger print on it. she also asked if we want to use the same photos for our cards. we couldn't get our passports stampt because there are no visa numbers available (I am EB2 world wide) She said that comes October she will get a visa number and send us the approval notice in the mail.

Hi eb2hope ,

I'm so happy for you and i hope that you'll get your card soon !!! How the interview did work , what questions they asked you ??? How long it took to get it done ???? Did you have any RFE before that ???
Me , i'm still waiting for their response , they just make me tired waiting , i know that they are looking at my case now , all the checks are done and completed , now i still don't know what they are waiting for ???!!!
Anyway i hope that i'll hear from them soon also , and i hope all of us here will pass this ordeal !!!
All the best wishes and good luck , and until Oct. , you should continue party , and party !!!

Interview done

The interview took about 30 minutes and she didn't asked me any question beside verifying personal information. Most of the time was used to get the form in order and to see that nothing is missing. I did not have any RFE before and there was no issue with my case that requires interview it was just a luck of the draw that my case was sent to interview. I don't thing that you have to worry about you case and any way until October they are not approving any employment based petitions.

I wish you good luck and I hope you will get your interview soon. I will post when I receive a welcome letter or the card.

Best of wishes

EB.

Hi ,
I'm not scared at all about the interview , but i was wondering when they gonna do that , in what decade ???:eek: About the aprovals , they should do that , from September Visa Buletin , i see that they have visas available for our cases (i'm WW aplicant), so i hope that you'll get your GC next month , and hopefully they will get in touch with me too , i'm saturated with this wait for them to do something , and they don't give a dam.....!!!:mad:
Anyway all my best wishes to you and to all like us !!!

Regards ,
ghebauer

Hi My case (I-130) was also transfered to Miami on june 8th 2007, and still dont hear nothing from them.

Somebady has an idea ow long it will be take for them to send an interview notice?

(read the information about my case below)

You have a family petition which is different from most of the participant in this forum that have an employment base petition. Family petition are always interviewed in the local office and the waiting time is usually less the employment based.

Normally it takes less then 6 months to get an interview date for I-130. Moreover, since you are in removal proceedig it is possibel that your status will be adjusted by an immigration judge rather the immigration officer.

Make sure that you are well prepared to show that your marriage are real because you have to show that you entered into a real marriage by clear and convincing evidence because you were in removal proceedings.

Good Luck.

Ups! sorry! I did not know this forum was about employment petition. Anyway thank you for answer!

I hope is like you say, regarding famili petitions take 6 months or less to process. You were right about adjusting status at court. Bacause of my removal preceedings, I have to wait to get the I-130 approved before file the I-485 with judge. That's why I am so anxious to get that approved. It seems Miami take more time than other local offices.

Also, I believe I will have a stoke interview bacause I got married during removal proceedings, so as you said I have to get ready with proofs of my bona fide marriage.

Please if somebody in the same situation (with a pending I-130 in Miami) wants to share, I will be very thankful!