Case transferred to Lee's Summit MO

drogba77

Hello everyone, my case has been transferred to Lee's Summit MO local office for an interview. Is anyone on the thread in the same boat? I live in southern california and not sure why it has been transferred to MO, any idea?

thanks in advance for your responses.

same here. called 800-375-5283. case transferred to Lee Summit, MO. LUDs on 10/17 and 10/18. But no status change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
Does anybody knows whats going on, i'm married to a us citizen , and we went to an interview on May 05 , then i did the fingerprinting on July o7 , from then i didnt hear or recieved anything from them, one time i called and i heared my case is in Lee Summit, MO. so my Q is : do i still have to go for another interview???? anybody knows plz answer me .

Thank in advance

I just hope that will do good for all your cases at the Lee Summit office !!! Some changes may occur with USCIS system , because they are so quiet now , no big movements recently !!! What will come next ??? ... everybody it is asking that !!! Nobody knows , because the system it is broken , probably they will do some changes !!!:confused:

By the way , do MO office process I485 aplications also ??? I do not have that info , maibe somebody else can come with some imputs here !!!:rolleyes:

Update on 485

Hey Guys, after i got a notice that my case is transferred to MO NBC, I found that it was transferred to a USCIS office in San Francisco, I had an Interview on Oct 15th, it went well, but they said, they need to review my application a little bit more and that I should be hearing from them within 90 days.

I got an infopass two days ago and they told me that as of Dec 6th, your application is sitting on the shelves...

GC_WAIT_485: Looks like we have similar dates in terms of interview time, etc, how you heard anything from them yet??
Thanks

drogba77, gc_wait_485

Were your PD current on your interview Date? If so, still they said they need to review. If they wanted to review, why did they call for interview in first place.