Case transferred to Hartford CT - please HELP !!!!

Indiana Jones

Registered Users (C)
My case is transferred to Hartford CT on Nov 19. Anyone with information about Hartford INS, and how much time it might take to get an internview call from them ... please post it here. Please help !!!!
ND 12/1/2000 RFE - 10/19/2001, Responded 11/6/2001
Case transferred to Hartford CT 11/19/2001

Please HELP !!!

Case Transfered to Hartford CT on Set 14 ....No news

ND Aug 2000 VSC asked for Ref. on Oct 2001 Case Transferred to Hartford on Sep 2001 Today it is more than two and Half months no interview call ...getting frustrate. If someone knows How much time Hartford office will take to send interview letter? Or any contact # to inquire the case status?

yad - Thanks for responding

I am a little confused with your RFE details. Your RFE was in OCT 2001 and it got transferred to Hartford in Sep 2001 ? Could you please clarify on these dates ?

Also here is the contact number to Hartford INS office - 860 240 3171.
But I tried a couple of times .. no response from the other side. So I will try again later. I searched this site and found that some people\'s 485s are trasferred to Hartford. But most of them got their interview calls within 6 to 8 weeks. So you should be getting it very soon.. I hope. Let us keep in touch and share our experiences.. Also if you notice there are not many people whose cases are transferred to Hartford. Unlike other INS offices like Arlington, Newark etc... Hartford thread contains only u and me on this site. So unless there is something wrong ... you should have got your interview call by now. Also if possible may be u can go to Hartford office personally and talk to them. But if you plan to go there .. prepare for no one talkin to you (I heard INS people at offices dont tell you much).

Here are more details about INS Hartford suboffice.
http://www.ins.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/hartford/Aboutus.htm

Please keep in touch and goodluck to us

Thanks for providing contact #...

Sorry for the dates mistake. ND : Aug 2000, VSC asked ref. Aug 03, 2001 and Case Transfered on Sep 14,2001 ...Still waiting for Interview call. I tried to call 860-240-3171 it seems to be very tough to get INS official online. I am planning to go Hartford office next week lets hope for the best.

Same here

ND 12/00 RF 10/16/01 Case transformed 11/01/01 to hartford CT. Nothing yet.
Please continue share the information.

Transferred Cases Hartford CT

Hi Yad,
Did you go to the office in Hartford CT? Did you get any new information? I called them four weeks ago, She tell me that I will get answer with 3-4 weeks, nut I did not get it yet. So I\'m thinking go to the office. I really would like to know your experience, and other people\'s too. Indiana Jones how about you?

Connie Wang -- which number did u call ?

I tried to call (860) 240 -3171 .. and no answer. No one picks up. Could u please tell me what number did u call ?

Thanks

Can NSC transfer an I-485 application right after they receive it?

Hi guys,
I just called the auto-reply service of NSC to check the status. It says my application is transferred to "LOCAL OFFICE". Does this make sense?

RD: 09/14/01
ND: 10/16/01

As far as I understand, applications only get transferred after FP and REF request notice. ???

No Title

Hi,

Could you guys tell me when/why VSC transfers case to local INS?

Are they doing this after Sep 11?

What kind of interview happens?

Thanks!

GPV - INS is totally unpredictable

Friend,
Let me tell u this ... "IT IS NOT WISE TO ATTEMPT TO UNDERSTAND THE WAYS OF INS".

Some of us got tranferred because of change of job.. but again INS approved without transferring Job Change cases (example yashwant01 on this board).
Some of us got transferred may be because of some documents missing .. again ...please dont tell me that every approval at VSC till now has all the required documentation !!! :)
So to be frank .. "WE DONT KNOW ... why... ".
May be 9/11 .. Dont know !!

So please DONT EVEN WISH TO GET THE SPELLING OF "TRANSFER"... it is very very very very very PAINFUL !!! Believe me .. I am living it !

So Good Luck...

Indiana Jones

Thanks!

I can understand your pain.
I was taken by surprise with the word TRANSFER.

Dont worry you will also get thru this when you have waited so long.

Thanks!

Hartford CT Interview information

Hi CT I485,
I went to the office in hartford. The officer tell me that I will might be interviewed in about a month. Hope mighy be become will be.
good luck to you all.

No news ...

I went to Hartdord,CT last week, Immigration officer told me it will take several months she did not checked on system also. very rude nature ever seen so far.