case transferred to boston

ana2004

Registered Users (C)
My case was transferred to boston office on 06/22/04 to schedule a interview.
Anyone knows how long will take to get the interview letter?

ana,

have you received your interview letter from Boston Office? Do you have any idea how long it will takes? and what's their interview time right now? My 485 is transferred today to Boston too.

Thanks.

boston case transferred

Hi gchope2,
I didn't receive a interview letter yet.I'm hoping that will hapen this week or next week.The time frame for interview in Boston is 6 months.I think my interview will be schedule sometime in December or January/05.
Let's wait.
I hope that will help you a little bit.
Good Luck! :)

ana,

thank you for sharing the information. Please let me know when you receive the interview notice and the scheduled interview time. I am wondering whether we can go to local office to request an early interview with some special reason.

Good luck.

Still waiting for interview letter

My case got transferred on 5/7/04 from VSC to Boston office and I am still waiting for interview letter. Don't know when I will be getting it. This is so frustrating. It has been 21/2 yrs filing 485.

Sorry to hear that. it is a long waiting. Have you checked with Boston office? what do your lawyer say about this?

My wife case also got transfered to Boston office on June 17th, so far I ahve not recieved any letter. Her EAD case got transfered to Newyork Office, which is unusuall.