Case transferred from TSC to VSC after all aprovals except I-485

RJ_NJ2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I received a status update from TSC saying ...

we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER for processing. Our office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office.

I filed my labor from New Jersey(Vermont center) in 2002. Sent 140 & 485 papers to Nebraska in 2006 but the case transferred from Nebraska to Texas service . TSC after approving my I-140,AP and EAD now sending my case to VERMONT SERVICE CENTER.

1) Anybody in the same situation as mine .
2) Does this mean, I am getting an interview call from local office
3) Does this mean my finger prints and name check cleared
4) Is this good or bad from a processing time point of view

Any Gurus on the board to take my questions

Hi RJ_NJ,
I have never heard of this before.
Are you seeing this status on your USCIS account?
When was you I-485 last updated?

I thought TSC and NSC were processing all cases.
But I would suspect that your fingerprinting and namecheck have got cleared. So it is probably good.

imcdude,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I am seeing this online USCIS account.My LUD's happenned yesterday and today and at the same time I saw this message.

You mentioned it is good. Could you please tell me from what point of your view , this is good .

imcdude said:
Hi RJ_NJ,
I have never heard of this before.
Are you seeing this status on your USCIS account?
When was you I-485 last updated?

I thought TSC and NSC were processing all cases.
But I would suspect that your fingerprinting and namecheck have got cleared. So it is probably good.

Got email from USCIS on October 30th 2006

Hi RJ_NJ,

I am in the same boat that I got email from USCIS saying that my case has been transfered to VSC from VSC.

"we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER for processing. Our office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office."

My labour is Dec 1999 and I have received all EAD,AP's and fringer prints except GC.

If you or anybody get any clues, please reply here and that would be great help.

Thank you,

svunnam,

TSC to VSC ?

Let us hope for the best. Keep posting the status of your case. What is your 485 receipt date ?

Only we two in this MB have cases transferred from TSC to VSC.

You will get a postal mail too. They had given a phone number to contact VSC for any questions but that phone number do not work.Post the phone number. May be they have a new number.

svunnam said:
Hi RJ_NJ,

I am in the same boat that I got email from USCIS saying that my case has been transfered to VSC from VSC.

"we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER for processing. Our office in VERMONT SERVICE CENTER will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office."

My labour is Dec 1999 and I have received all EAD,AP's and fringer prints except GC.

If you or anybody get any clues, please reply here and that would be great help.

Thank you,

Hi RJ_NJ,
Thanks for your reply! My receipt date is March 3rd 2006.
Do you think they will give me new receipt dates and numbers again with VSC transfer? In that case, what will be Current date for processing I485 applications at VSC center? Any idea?

Any updates on your side ? No news for me.

svunnam said:
Hi RJ_NJ,
Thanks for your reply! My receipt date is March 3rd 2006.
Do you think they will give me new receipt dates and numbers again with VSC transfer? In that case, what will be Current date for processing I485 applications at VSC center? Any idea?

Hi RJ_NJ,

As you said, I have received mail from USCIS saying that I have been transfered to Vermont. But after that no updates.

Thanks,
svunnam