case transfered to CSC from VSC -help

aug99_nd

Registered Users (C)
As I saw couple of cases being transfered of aug 99 ND, so called and talked to an IIO today. Our case was transfered to CSC eventhough our address is in MA. She doesn\'t know why. We moved to MA after filing I485,but we had address in MA while filing, till then we were in CA.
She told us file was transfered a month ago, same time cases being transfered to local INS . But we had our finger printing here in MA.
She told us she would request a transfer back from CSC, is anybody out here who were in similar situation. How long would it take to get the papers back. Can we find out or request by sending fax.

Does anybody has a fax number either for CSC or VSC.

She still claims they are processing dec-98 ND cases, even when I asked saw couple of approvals, her answer was she doesn\'t know.

Thanks in advance.

No Title

My case was transffered to VSC from TSC eventhough I live in Atlanta. The reason I was given was that my i140 and labor was done from vermont and they have all the paperwork. I am wondering if they can transfer one set of paper work why not ask for the other but I guess that is how INS works put your work load one somebody else.

No Title

Its not yet approved. My rd is Aug 99 too. TSC sent me an FP notice and then transferred my case to VSC. Can you keep
me posted of your outcome if you manage to get it transferred back to vsc. Maybe I shud start along those lines of getting
mine transferred as VSC seems to be in its own calendar in time.

No Title

was the phone message changed for either of you indicating transfer ?

No Title

Did you ask the transfer, or they transferred it for you because your I140 was at VSC?

Thanks