case transfered to Baltimore

No Title

vsc699,
            I went there twice and they told me the same story. First I went in august for AD and also enquired about I-485. They told me that your case we entered on July 14th and if you don\'t hear from us till Set 15th come and enquire again. I went again on and around sept 20th they told it is not scheduled yet and wait to hear from us. Then I wrote a letter to know the status about four weeks ago and no reply to that either. Nothing else to do except watch this forum and daily open the mail box in anxiety, in turns between me and my wife to try new luck and satisfy ourselves.

Manish

No Title

My Box is 210. Its interesting that you mentioned that they track how many times we went there. May be, because every time I went there my case received date was moved one months away. It may be a coincidence or...

No Title

Folks:

I understand all of yours frsutration on this issue.
There is very little one can do. I guess Beemboy
will throw more light on this.

No Title

Looks like cases in 200 series boxes have not been picked up yet. Mine is in box 202. It would be helpful if people who got their interview notice post their box number(if they know), so we can predict how long our cases might take.