case transfered to Baltimore

shunqi yan

Registered Users (C)
HI,

Heard from message that my case I485 was transfered to Baltimore from VSC.
Now my worry starts, wondering:
(1) Anyone else in the same situation?
(2) When an interview could possibly happen?

Thanks a lot.

My detail:
NIW China
PD: June 98
RD: Aug 3 00
ND: Aug 23, 00
FP: July 27, 00
TD: Aug 18,00

No Title

Do n\'t worry, there are many. Stand in the line. Hope you will be
called within next 6 months.

No Title

Are you serious, or just posting a fake message. How can you make
so many errors, I wonder. I am not sure, if you are really a transfer
case, because I have not seen any other case transferred since
June.

If this is correct information you have provided, I have added your
name in the Baltimore tracker. If your case is not tranferred or
already approved (as it appears), do\'nt try to evaluate others
reactions here please.

No Title

GAMA,

This is serious. I heard it from VSC message, saying my case was transfered on Oct 18
 to Baltimore INS for an interview.

By the way, Am i going to get any notice from VSC regarding my transfer?
We moved to MD last June. You think it is necessary for me to to go to Baltimore INS
personally to update my new address in MD or Baltimore will know my new address
from VSC files?

Thanks very much.

ysq

No Title

yes, you will need to go to Baltimore
to update your address and find about
your case. Good luck.

No Title

vsc699 TD 06/13/ Waiting
        Unclesham TD 06/14/ Waiting
        vsc899 TD 06/14/ Waiting
        Bala S. TD 06/14/ Waiting
        Manish TD 06/14/ Waiting
        Shunqui Yan 08/18/ Waiting

No Title

VSC apparently had a transferring frenzy on Oct 18th. My case was transferred on that day too, to Boston (see my recent post). Needless to say, I\'m pissed. I talked to IIO the next day, he told me not to worry - nothing unusual about it, that it is a normal procedure. An interview CAN be waved (looks like they do it most of the time), but normally AOS includes one.

No Title

Hi Kollad,

Can you tell the details about on which date your case was transferred to Baltimore? When you received the interview letter? When is your interview?

Thanks

VSC699

No Title

Keep this list update. I found someone with
TD 06/14 is schduled for an interview Vsc07-99.

No Title

Hi!
I went to Baltimore today to enquire my case. My understanding is the delay is due to the audit they were having last month and the officer was on training.

The officer told I that it may take 3-6 months or more but I spoke to the supervisor and looks like we should hear soon.

Also my case was transferred June 14 but according to Baltimore INS, it was received August 02. I think due to the audit the file got mismatched.

I was definitely frustrated. But frustration will just kill me and my family. So I am happy now.

My case ID 4/98, ND 7/99, ID 6/14/00, EB2, India

No Title

That means long delay. I do\'nt understand why
so many steps? Is not it complicated for a few
whose cases are transferred.

No Title

AOS doesn\'t normally require an interview - at least for EB cases. My lawyer told me only about 5% of applications are transferred to the local INS and called for interview.

No Title

Did they stamp the date on your transfer notice? After giving you details of status? For me the officer stamped the date on which I went there on original transfer notice. I think now they are also keeping track(like VSC does) of who comes to inquire how many times!!!

Did you ask them in which box your case is? I think they are processing it by the box numbers.

Mine is in box 208. My case was transferred on June 13. They received it on July 15. When I visited Baltimore last time (Last Friday), they told me that I should hear from them before November end. If I don\'t hear anything I will have to go there again.

Thanks.

VSC699