Case Transfer to Los Angeles.

Richard22

****Case Transferred To Los Angeles****

I just got a transfer notice on January 18th 2004 stating the following:

That office will notify you of the descision made on the application or petition. Any further inquiries should be made to that office.

I did not get any RFE. Any idea how long would it take to get an interview after the transfer to the local office?

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard22 said:
I just got a transfer notice on January 18th 2004 stating the following:

That office will notify you of the descision made on the application or petition. Any further inquiries should be made to that office.

I did not get any RFE. Any idea how long would it take to get an interview after the transfer to the local office?
Doesn't sound like you will necessarily get an interview. Just that the case has been transferred to be processed in LA.

Case Transferred To Los Angeles

Thanks MayBeSomeDay. What is your case status?

Dear Richard,

Before receiving this notice, was your status online saying that you would be contacter for an interview ?
Thank you for your anwer.
Chantilly.

Case Transferred To Los Angeles

Hi Chantilly,

No it just said that they recieved my finger printing details and have started processing my 1-485.
What is your case status?

Hi Richard 22,

My I140 was approved on December 28th and my case transferred to LA local office on December 29th, 04 mentionning that I will be contacter for an interview.
Still no interview at that time.
I485 RD 05/13/04 ND 05/19/04.

Chantilly.

Case Transferred to Los Angeles

Hi Chantilly. Hopefully you will be done real soon.