Case transfer to Baltimore

nu

Registered Users (C)
I checked the voice mail and found that my case got transferred to local INS(Baltimore) last week. Anybody in the same boat.

No Title

Same thing has happened to me. My case, according to the VSC recorded message, got transferred on Feb 13. My ND is end of December \'99. Have any clue when the interview takes place?

No Title

can you please post your exact RD and ND please with your first 5 digits of EAC #
i really appriciate that.
do you live in va?

No Title

Nu...could you please tell us if you have been sent an FP notice? or did VSC transfer your case to Baltimore, even before sending the FP
notice?

Thankyou!

No Title

It seems like VSC transferred at least some cases from Nov. 99 through May 00 to local INS. My case: RD 5/00, ND 5/00, FP 11/00, TD 2/15/01. Case transferred to Baltimore. How long do you think before we get calls for interview.

No Title

See the old INS board for more clues and frustrations.
You might get some ideas how to proceed further.

No Title

Rima Ahsan !!!

Can u please confirm us with your I-485 RD and ND dates , u have given MAY-00 is it correct ????

Thanks

No Title

My I-485 has been transferred to NSC from VSC. My finger print was done in Sept,2000. What does this mean. Why would they transfer the application?. Is it good or bad?.

No Title

My case transfered to Baltimore. Wondering if that will slow my 485 approval. I already received FP notice from VSC for March 6th 2001.
RD:10/17/1999
ND:10/22/1999
PD:08/96

Please can someone tell how long for my case to get approval after FP since it will now be handled by Baltimore?

Thank you all!!!

No Title

I received a letter from INs about Transfer notice from vermont to Baltimore on 02/14/2001.Can any body help me what is it mean.

No Title

I live in Dover.Recently i moved from Denver to Dover.I gave my finger prints here in Dover.I am in EB2.Nd is 02/14/01.Rd is 04/04/2000.Did you know anything what actually they do if case is transferred to local INS office.