Case study: TSC RFE for EB1A

Eclipse, thank you for your kind words. I am happy if my information was helpful to others, and I really appreciate your praise. But, as a word of caution, my husband and I are really no experts, especially in the EB1-EA category. It is easier to qualify to EB1-OR than to EB1-EA.

But you are welcome to ask questions, and I will try to answer them the best I can. Also, threre are many experts on this board, who have already been through what you are going now, so they can come with some very useful ideas.

By the way, looking again at you opening post, specifically this part

(2) further evidence that the events in which you performed have a distinguished reputation. Submit evidence of the media coverage the events received, evidence of participation used in determining who is eligible to participate, and any other evidence that the events are distinguished. If renowned individuals participated in the events, submit evidence of those individuals' renown and acclaim. -- Did I claim this? I don't think so - sounds they're talking about the all-star game or Oscar party - how can this apply to scientists/engineers?

I realize that, as absurd as it might seem, these events could be conferences and professional meeting you participated in. And your performing could be posters or talks (or better, invited talks).

Let us know when you get approved :) .

Hi
Anybody still here that can help me with my RFE. I am begging pls help me.
The RFE is about
1. evidence of the beneficiary's reciept of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes
2. Documentation of the beneficiary's membership in associations in the field for which classification is sought.

The officer said I met 2 criteria which are a. judge of the work of others and evidence of the beneficiary's authorship of scholarly articles in the field.
Kindly assist me on how to respond to this RFE
Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you