case status website has a new look!

Yes it looks much nicer... :)

But no new data on mine, everything is still pending (even my approved I751 from a year ago), hee hee :) But I hope its better for other people's status...

wow.. looks really neat, all the different sections of the site have been updated, even field offices processing times seems to be more accurate now. My case status still says the same crap but i like how they explain every step of the application processing. If they can actually update their database in a timely manner to reflect cases, people won't be bugging the 800 help line as much.

<sigh> Yup, I have been a Citizen for a week and one day. My status shows the 2nd dot with the application at the NBC awaiting processing. Maybe I just dreamed I went to the oath????? :D

They spend all that time, money and effort in prettying things up when the old interface would have been fine if they had instead spent time making it work.

So now it is a pretty interface to get crappy information. DUH!

:D I have been a Citizen for 3 months.
My status shows : Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online. For further assistance, please call the National Customer Service Center ....., and actually this is my "status" from ...March.

It looks super fine. It also explains everything. We have been hearing about it for a while. I think this is great... Hopefully the look can match the services. I finished Oath and it still says, I am waiting to be scheduled for interview...!!