Case Status Retrieval Failed

ccsp

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I recently had my 2nd fingerprinting done and today when I was trying to check the on line status of my case I’M getting this error

“Case Status Retrieval Failed The status for this Receipt Number is incomplete at this time in this automated system and can not be displayed. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center”

My Status was available on line up until few days ago. Does this mean an IL is on his way soon?

Please provide your help with this.

Folks,

I recently had my 2nd fingerprinting done and today when I was trying to check the on line status of my case I’M getting this error

“Case Status Retrieval Failed The status for this Receipt Number is incomplete at this time in this automated system and can not be displayed. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center”

My Status was available on line up until few days ago. Does this mean an IL is on his way soon?

It sounds like you have an IL on the way. Keep your eyes peeled for that very important piece of mail. Congratulations!

Folks,

I just went through my interview yesterday. I was not approved nor denied. When I checked the status online today, I got the same exact message. Now, I can't remember if I use the online status since I filed N-400. Btw, I have a friend who is going to have her interview on 10/07. She said when she tried to check the status of her case, she is getting the same message also. Hmmm...:confused:

Please come back and update us when you get your IL. :)

I just went through my interview yesterday. I was not approved nor denied. When I checked the status online today, I got the same exact message. Now, I can't remember if I use the online status since I filed N-400. Btw, I have a friend who is going to have her interview on 10/07. She said when she tried to check the status of her case, she is getting the same message also. Hmmm...:confused:

Please come back and update us when you get your IL. :)

The online case status is worthless. It does not change. Many who have already done their oath still see their online status as pending.

Congrats

Your interview Letter was mailed.
Your Case is closed with the main Processing Center. TEXAS VERMONT ETC
Your File is with the local Field office.
GOOD LUCK

Same here, had second FP two weeks ago and now I get same error message OP mentioned. Checking my mail box every five minutes..lol!!!

This has been brought up a lot on this board. Yes the online thing is many cases is not accurate and many people will not even be entered into the system anyways...

Folks,

ccsp,
Any update after your 2nd FP? I had my 2nd FP on 9/27 so we are pretty close. Forget the online system...mine always gave that error and never had any status on it... the few who had some updates are the ones that are not stuck in name check...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't trust the online retrival. When I checked mine when I applied for my N400 over 16 months ago, it showed my CG application pending as well as my N400 received. That's goofy

Hope you get your IL soon

Don't trust the online status, as it's completely worthless. My case still shows up as received and pending, yet I've been a citizen for 2 months already. There are others with similar situations as well.