< Case Status Retrieval Failed > message. What does that mean

sunnicool6

Registered Users (C)
Today when I checked the my case status I see this< Case Status Retrieval Failed > message.:confused:
* Case Status Retrieval Failed
* The status for this Receipt Number is incomplete at this time in this automated system and can not be displayed. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

What does that mean. Please clarify
And for my wife still she has the same old message. We both send the applications same time.
We are so confused . what will be the status.

Today when I checked the my case status I see this< Case Status Retrieval Failed > message.:confused:
* The status for this Receipt Number is incomplete at this time in this automated system and can not be displayed. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

And for my wife still she has the same old message. We both send the applications same time.
According to the postings here at this forum that means Good News!!! You are interview letter is on the way. By the way where did you file your N-400 and when? Can you please post your timeline.

Thanks

Sashko,
My timeline would only depress you so lets not talk about that. I am telling you from months of observations that once the case disappears, its time to party.

Based on the posts in this forum, your IL is on its way. I think they just update random cases on the website. Some of the readers have indicated that their status sill show 'Case received and pending' even after the interview and Oath'.
Some threads on this forum are awesome. Lot of people are putting their timelines which is helpful to others who are waiting for their letters.

Congrats..your IL should be on it's way. Could you please post your timeline/District office?

sunnicool6,

Let us know if you received the Interview letter, since your case dissapared online...

Thanks

Congrats..your IL should be on it's way. Could you please post your timeline/District office?
VodtkaMartin007,

Do you know exact date when your status dissapared. My dissapared too, so I was wondering how long does it take for the IL to arrive?

Thanks