Case Status Online

hashem_l

Registered Users (C)
Do you guys have any Idea how the case status online works, do they put it in computer as soon as your case is approved or you should not care about the online case Status, I mean all it says is how long it takes them do these kind of case you applied for, but it is changing all the time like yesterday it was 200 something days and today it was 395 days, what do you guys think?

Originally posted by hashem_l
Do you guys have any Idea how the case status online works, do they put it in computer as soon as your case is approved or you should not care about the online case Status, I mean all it says is how long it takes them do these kind of case you applied for, but it is changing all the time like yesterday it was 200 something days and today it was 395 days, what do you guys think?
I think they have a new system with which they can update the case status according to current processing estimated time. so they used to say that the RTD takes 990 days to be issued and now they only say it takes 350 days. Good luck

Originally posted by hashem_l

I remember that I checked the status for my family one Friday and the message was the same (still pending). When I checked it back on Monday the new message was there "this case has been approved ... ". days after they got the approval letters in the mail.
My case was different, I was checking online everyday and no change. However, one day I got the approval notice in the mail.
I believe my online status hasnt been updated yet.
As for the number of days posted, dont pay attention to them. They are totally meaningless.

thanks shamshon, and thanks to alanpero2 you gave me the answer I was looking for even my Enligsh is not that well, thanks alot