Case status online: website is unavailable

fine&jadwin

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I wonder if it is only me or the others have the same problem: I can not access the case status online web site today. Please share your experience.

Thanks.

same here, since yesterday(

and got no access to website at all right now ( 4.20 PM CST Sep 13)
Got message:

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.uscis.gov

Thanks, guys.

I thought so, but even when I am almost 100% sure about something regarding USCIS I would rather confirm it - I guess this syndrom will go away only after my application is approved :)

I guess this syndrom will go away only after my application is approved

:D Yup it fades quickly. I have been a USC for almost two days and already I have pretty much forgotten the stress and drama I put myself through.

Don't worry too much about the website it really need updating. Even after my Oath on Friday it was still showing my original application date as the last update. That was May sometime I think it was. The description said the application was at the NBC and I ha just been made a Citizen that afternoon. :D

Don't sweat it dude.

Hi,

I just want to make sure that everything is all right- it saves me from some headache later :).

I do not think that it is stress (at least in my case). Actually, with the current speed of applications processing, I think that for 90% of the applicants (those who are not stuck in ther name check, have no criminal background and have not committed any immigration violations) the process now is almost as stress-free as possible. Looking at your timeline, I honestly wonder what was the source of stress and drama in your case :). According to the timeline, the case looks very strandard.

P.S. Congratulations on your approval.

Last edited by a moderator: