case status online/ CRIS

formerf1

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

A lot of you know that case status online for N400 has been unreliable. I discovered however that by creating a case portfolio account on the USCIS website, you will be able to see dates for anytime your file has been updated. This is a good way to speculate on where your application stands.

Thought i share that with you all.

Formerf1

Just wanted to point out that this doesn't work for everyone. After initial data entry, my online status has never changed or been touched in both my cases.

My N-400 still says pending with a date of July 2006 and last touch July 2006. I-130 says June 2008. I am aware that processing steps have occurred in my I-130 via Infopass appointment. My online status and LUD have never changed.

Just wanted to point out that this doesn't work for everyone. After initial data entry, my online status has never changed or been touched in both my cases.

My N-400 still says pending with a date of July 2006 and last touch July 2006. I-130 says June 2008. I am aware that processing steps have occurred in my I-130 via Infopass appointment. My online status and LUD have never changed.

Stolen Chalupa,

you are very right. i have naturalized since April 2009, my online case status says application received and pending.:):)

Stolen Chalupa,

you are very right. i have naturalized since April 2009, my online case status says application received and pending.:):)

Funky Brother, Stolen Chalupa. Well we're dealing with USCIS...what more can I say?

btw was it funky brother who stole the chalupa?:D:D