Case Status Notification e-mails

so_ab

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My I-140 and I-485 applications were filed concurrently under EB2 category in August 2004. The USCIS has posted a update today on their website stating that they are currently processing I-140/I-485 applications received on or after September 1st, 2004.

I have registered with the USCIS to receive automated case status notification e-mails. I have not received any updates so far about my I-485 application. However, the USCIS website shows that the Last Updated Date on my application as 3/15/2005 with no additional information.

I am not sure if it means that USCIS has sent an RFE for my I-485 application!

Has anyone been in this situation before?

Regards,
so_ab

Please read the explanation on bottom part of your portfolio regarding change in update date but no change in status.

OUR 485 CASE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY(3) Had a LUD CHANGED ON 3/17/05

BUT NO STATUS/MESSAGE CHANGE.

I FILED CONCURRENTLY ON 7/1/4. I-140 APPROVED ON 3/15/05
EXPECTING RFE FOR MEDICAL!

Folks,

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately the organization that i work for has some kind of a policy to not to reveal the 140 Receipt #'s; & not to hand over the 485 Physical Receipt. All i have is the 485 Receipt #.

Under these circumstances, is there any way to get a 140 #?

I have no clue if the 140 has been approved. All i know is that all the application materials were submitted in 1 shot, sometime during August early and i am told (by my attorneys) that the Receipt Dates on these were sometime in Late August.
-----------------------

I just spoke with one of my ex-colleagues and he indicated that his LUD changed 3 times in the last 1 week. Is that something as part of normal process?