Case status Message?? is this is normal??

GCLookup

Banned
"we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

I am concern about last sentense . "You will receive a written decision on this case." What it means, does it mean that INS has reached some decesion ( not approval) and will let me know by mail ?????

GCLookup
RD Nov01
ND Dec01
FP1 05/30/02
FP2 01/26/04
Laid off last year and Working on 3rd EAD

GCLookup,

I have the same message. That's normal. It's does not mean that INS has reached any decision. It's means that INS will let the applicant know when they reached any decision.
Don't worry...

Marthak

That's the normal message they post after receiving the RFE response. Be happy you are close to getting approved. Good luck.

No way, not even close to getting approved.

I have been waiting with the same exact message for 13 months now.

However each case is diff. so good luck.

I agree with IntazarGC Ans

After rfe reply.The following message seeing since 6 months

"we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 and 600 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

I have been waiting with the same exact message for 6 months now.

Never end stroy, Good luck

IntazarGC and detroit485

did you send a written enquiry about your case? Just curious to see if anyone tried that out. I remember someone posting that an IIO advised him to send a written inquiry if 60 days have passed since an RFE was received by CIS.

Not that it's going to matter much writing USCIS I suppose.........

rfe online status

How long before the online status get updated after you send your response to RFE? USPS said that my response was delivered on Feb 17 but until today the online status has not been changed.

please advise.

thanks,