Case Status, LUD and touched

constructus

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I was just wondering when people say there case has been "touched" and got another LUD, is that something you can tell only by signing up with a portfolio?

What I mean is, for example I see a lot of people say after there FPs that they had an LUD or case was touched.

I do not have a portfolio (yet) and my case said received and pending before FP's when just entering MSC# on USCIS.gov. After FP it still shows the same message and of course same case receipt date.

Does that mean it has not been touched or FP's not received, or signing up for a portfolio can show the same message but with different dates that would have demonstrated that after my FPs something moved over there for I-765?

I have pretty much the same question. What do they mean by touched? Do they see the word touched after loging to their portofolios.
Mine just showed another LUD date. It that what is implied by the word "touched"?

yes to see LUD's you need to have an account online @ uscis

Oh thanks. I thought everytime you entered MSC# on USCIS.gov and the message was received (for I-485) then turned to "we mailed you an Rfe" then "Rfe received and case resumed", that's what constituted LUD's.

Will create a portfolio tonight then.

THX

By signing up at the USCIS website for notifications, you will be sent an email whenever the status of your case changes.

LUD = Last Update Date

Whenever an LUD results in a change in the status of your case, you will probably receive an email. Exceptions are when it is "touched" meaning worked on but doesn't result in a change of status.

By signing up at the USCIS website for notifications, you will be sent an email whenever the status of your case changes.

LUD = Last Update Date

Whenever an LUD results in a change in the status of your case, you will probably receive an email. Exceptions are when it is "touched" meaning worked on but doesn't result in a change of status.

THX PAPI and others. I just signed up for the portfolio. And see that the LUDs are way different than what I thought.

THX again.