Case Status Inquiry Question

kcv1

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

My lawyer recently ( last week) filed for the first status inquiry on my I140 (RD:3/14/03) and I485 (4/25/03).

Yesterday, I got an email from UCIS that they responded to my request for additional info about my case on Aug24'04.

First, I am surprised they responded so fast.
Second, how do they usually respond..?? Do they post the info to the lawyer--or do they fax it...??

Also, my LUD is now changed to 8/24/04 with the above message. Did this happen to anyone...?? Did the case satus in the website changed for anyone after UCIS responded for the status inquiry...???

I still need to hear from my lawyer if they received any info...

I appreciate if you can share your thoughts.....

--kcv1
I140: RD 3/14/03, I485: 4/25/03 FP: 8/08/03

Well i sent a inquiry in mid of june and got a RFE in first week of august.
But right now they are proccessing feb march april cases...........as lot of cases with these receipt dates are being approved or receiving rfe`s. So wasnt sure whether the enquiry triggered the response from INS.
RD for I-140---28 of feb 2003.

I think u got a quick reply from INS for ur inquiry.

I got similar response.

My lawyer filed an enquiry about 6 weeks ago. Today, I got following
email. Also LUD have changed to 08/24/2004. Haven't heard from my lawyer as yet.

--------------
On August 24, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
---------------

EB2 RIR
ND I-140 & I-485 04/15/2003

more info

Talked with my attorney and she said that its because of her inquiry by Phone on 8/19/04