Case status: Incomplete

pm1012

Registered Users (C)
I sent an email request for the proof of LC pending for H1B visa 7th yr extension to Dallas Backlog center but got no response. Then, I sent to Philadelphia and got the feedback in two days. However, the ETA case number starts with T and case status is "Incomplete". Anyone know what it means?
And, processing center shows "Dallas Backlog Elimination center" but not Philadelohia.

Incomplete status means

pm1012 said:
I sent an email request for the proof of LC pending for H1B visa 7th yr extension to Dallas Backlog center but got no response. Then, I sent to Philadelphia and got the feedback in two days. However, the ETA case number starts with T and case status is "Incomplete". Anyone know what it means?
And, processing center shows "Dallas Backlog Elimination center" but not Philadelohia.

Incomplete means your case stil did not enter to BEC system, once they enter they will send 45 day letter
once your employer responds to that letter and once that response received by BEC then status will change to ' Data Review'

Not sure of your PD but people of PD 2001 still waiting for 45days letter.

Case status: blank

I requested the proof for 7th yr again and I got responses from both DOL and PHL center on 12/14/05. This time, the status is blank(without "incomplete"). The case # is still started with "T". I don't know since when the status has been changed but I haven't received the 45 letter yet.
PD: Oct 23, 2003

Last edited by a moderator:
My case status also shows up blank and the case number starts with T on the screen snapshot I got last year. My PD is Sep 2003. How many people are in this similar situation?