Case Status Disappearance

Pinturichio,
Thanks for your reply.I have my fingers crossed.Hopefully soon I hear good news.

Got my GC today in the mail :D :D

It's in no way green :) Actually it's ridiculously similar to the EAD except there's a mirror on the back....

Pinturicchio said:
Got my GC today in the mail :D :D

It's in no way green :) Actually it's ridiculously similar to the EAD except there's a mirror on the back....

Hi Pinturicchio,

congratulations. that is great, I hope mine is coming soon since we got the same email on the same day. I am still working now, no chance to check my mailbox yet.
by the way, NY-friend, how about you? Thanks for the information you guys shared with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
to NY_Friend

NY_Friend I sent you a private message but you never replied so I am trying here... WHEN did your interview take place?

Congratulations, NY_friend :)

and good luck, roseindesert, hope u found it in the mail :)

You might be asking much of the post office though, what with it u living in the desert and all ;)

Pinturicchio said:
Congratulations, NY_friend :)

and good luck, roseindesert, hope u found it in the mail :)

You might be asking much of the post office though, what with it u living in the desert and all ;)

Hi Pinturicchio and NY friend,

I got mine too yesterday. Just feel so good. By the way, I am living in NY, not in any desert. Just like the song of desert rose. Have a good weekend.

marion_etka said:
NY_Friend I sent you a private message but you never replied so I am trying here... WHEN did your interview take place?

My interview was on jan 10, 2006 at Garden City, NYC

Congrats....roseindesert...good luck with your trip.

NY_Friend thank you for replying :) my interview was also on January 10th in Garden City, but the difference is that I have not received my gc yet :(

I m aon I-485-EB1 and no interview. They requested for Employment Verification RFE and I send it to them. Then a acouple LUD change and now the weired message "The receipt number cannot be found ...."

Do you guys have any idea on this one?