Case status cannot be found!

There is a good chance that a decision will be made on your case.
Usually, when an officer is working.updating on your file, the file stays locked and you cannot access the case status online.

Just info I have picked..

ayyubov said:
My case status cannot be found according to USCIS online. Does this mean I'm close to GC?

ayyubov,

It sounds like you will get your good news soon. Many forum members have reported that they received an approval on thier I-485 applications shortly after they received "case cannot be found" message.

cchong said:
ayyubov,

It sounds like you will get your good news soon. Many forum members have reported that they received an approval on thier I-485 applications shortly after they received "case cannot be found" message.

Thanks cchong. I hope so. :)

Congratulations. You are likely to see the approval wording online (assuming you have an online account with USCIS) the next day after "case cannot be found" message.

pvlaca said:
Congratulations. You are likely to see the approval wording online (assuming you have an online account with USCIS) the next day after "case cannot be found" message.

I'll be checking every 5 minutes :)

Thanks.

kelvin2088 said:
you are there!! u got it!! congrats!!!

when r they gonna do this to me??

Thanks Clotty and Kelvin. Kelvin, according to ur timeline u r almost there also.

ayyubov said:
My case status cannot be found according to USCIS online. Does this mean I'm close to GC?

Congratulations Ayyubov.

Your are ready approved.

Tuesday you will receive e-mail confirmation.

Good luck to everyone.

douls said:

Congratulations Ayyubov.

Your are ready approved.

Tuesday you will receive e-mail confirmation.

Good luck to everyone.

So far no e-mail or statuschange as well as lud change.