case status an LUD after early FP

reachsky

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus,
Both I and my wife did early FP on 3/5. I receive an email from USCIS saying they receive my FP on 3/10 and my case process will be resumed. the LUDs are 3/10 and 3/14.
My wife did not receive a email like I did. She don't have a LUD on 3/10. But I checked her LUD today and find LUD is 3/14, but the message has never been changed. it is still .. we receive your I-485 petition on ....

What happened? Why my wife did not have a case status update for FP and why LUD changed?

I tried to call USCIS National Customer Service Center 1 (800) 375-5283 but can not get hold on any live person. All I got is auto voice message. I used to be able to talk to some body. How I can talk to a representative from USCIS? Thank you very much!

No. The LUD is 12/13/2004. The status message for I-140 just shows : This case has been approved. ,.............
My I-140 was approval in Oct 2004. My FP was done on 3/5/2005.
Thanks for your suggestion. I can not reach any of customer service representative. All I got is auto voice recording. Any suggestion on how I can talk to a live person from USCIS?
Thanks again.