Case sent to Supervisor

luna_ca

Registered Users (C)
Anybody got their case sent to the Supervisor?
If so, anybody knows why?
I found out through the congressman liaison...

Many ppl shared same reply they received,
This is the way they cover ignore cases.
don't worry and wait affter 30 days send inquery again to 800. no need to worry. :D

HTML:
    *                       But the bees are bothering me
      ____()() }
      ======= (
              \\      \
               \\____===.       
         ______)  (  )\(____
        /  ___/    \ [%]__  \
       //||  //     \     ||\\
      || ||__^^^    ^^^___|| ||    TSC Supervisor
      ||/____\_/----\_/_____\||
      | ____________________ ||        
      || ||               || ||
      ||                     ||

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if you have been to an INS office before, but I had the opportunity to accompany a friend's parent's as their interpretor. The office was anything but a busy place and officers were working hard and I did not see chatting etc. They just don't have the manpower to do the sheer number of cases.

Jungli aka POJ

every occasion your silly humor and pics doesnot work. this guy has an issue if you cannot help atleast dont trivalize it

luna_ca
I wouldnot worry about it. Keep all your documents ready and ensure everything is in order. if you have a valid case they cannot do anything

take care

Can some one help me how to get hold of the NSC agent. I tired so many times with th automatated service it always takes me back to the main menu. My message posted and voice message (temporaryly unable to access the file is the message) do not match. I am trying so many times without any luck can any please tell the quicky way :confused:

Thanks Guys you all are great :p

if u get temp unavailable, then choose the option to change address, that will get u to talk to the rep