Case pending since 2007 at missouri office...help pls

mwanidah

Registered Users (C)
I have a marriage based case with USCIS, I have not criminal background neither does my husband, have tried to make infopasses on my case, but nothing has helped.They told me that my case is under supervisory review..it has been under that since 2007...I am trying to understand what takes the supervisor so long to work on a case because I am just about fade up with the process..I could not renew my license because of the pending case..they told me that since I have been renewing so many times,I have to provide some kind of proof that my case is still pending, which I did with the I-130 and I-485 but unfortunately that was not proof enough for the Missouri DMV..Somebody shade some light..I am about to just leave and go back home because I can not take the frustrations anymore.They have not asked for any document since the interview in 2008. The interview went well, it was only ten minutes. When I check online it's says card production, it's been saying that ever since the system changed, I called them about it and all they say is that it's a error my case is still pending.
HELP PLS...THANKS.

Is your husband a US citizen?
I could not renew my license because of the pending case..they told me that since I have been renewing so many times,I have to provide some kind of proof that my case is still pending, which I did with the I-130 and I-485 but unfortunately that was not proof enough for the Missouri DMV.
The DMV should accept an EAD. Why don't you have an EAD?

Contact the Ombudsman and your Senator or Congressperson. If that doesn't work, file WOM.

I have a similar case than yours but mine has been pending since 2005. I would suggest u start writing congressman, senators and ombudsman. Wait for their responses and if your case is still pending, then consider filing a lawsuit to compel uscis to do their job. As far as DMV is concerned, all I had to do to renew my license was my work permit and it never failed. Am actually surprised that u were able to renew ur license with just I-130 & I-485. Good Luck