Case pending ...should hear in next 30 days ..?? what does this mean?

ek din aapna bhi aayega

Registered Users (C)
Does it mean case is assigned to officer..and should hear in 30 days?

He said he could not tell me if the case was assigned to an officer (from the conversation I felt it was). He said case pending ...should hear in next 30 days.

Do you know how much could the wait be? ..or know how to interpret what he told me?

No Title

This is the same thing we are hearing except one has RFE.

Looks like "Case Pending" means its still some where on the shelf
and waiting to be picked up depending upon our luck.

What are your details PD/RD/ND?

No Title

PD 04/97 RD 03/00 ND 04/00

Well this is the 2nd time I spoke in this week. Last time she had told me its been assigned to officer ..wait 30 days...

I called back today to double check ...Though he said he could not tell be its been assigned to a officer or not ...during the course of conversation ..i got the impression that its been assigned to a officer...He kind of told me he could not send a email to the officer to expediate the case...

I guess we should hear quite soon ...

How long have you been waiting?

What are your details

check your I140 approved for CP or AOS

check your I140 approved for CP or AOS. If it is for CP, your file needs to transfer from national visa center.My case like this.

No Title

?? ..Who could tell me if its for CP or AOS.
As far as i know our company had filed it with vermont for all the employees after the name change. I don\'t think it is CP?

I rem the IIO saying that FP info was just recently received ..maybe that is the cause of delay ..any such experience?

what r ur details?

No Title

It is possible because of FP. My case is pending because of my I140 is approved for CP. I never applied for CP processing. By mistake some where it happend. Hope your is not.

No Title

Well I specifically asked for any missing info.

All was in there ...
Only thing he mentioned was for some reason FP info was very recently received (according to him that must have been the reason for delay)
Did u do ur FP from Newark? ..they have delayed a lot of cases

But from What I been reading(ppl have been hearing about their approvals in and around 1-15 days from Status pending