case pending investigation...

I fail to understand why you would find this scary. if you're still married and still have the minimum income required you should be ok. Just relax and you'll be fine. In my opinion (this is conjecture now), if they had bad news, they would have sent you a letter. Since they want yo u to come back, they probably just want to finish things up. Good luck

cool_lv said:
hi,
i have the same situation, i got married on aug 2003, and i had my intial interview on 24 aug 2004. immi officer told me , i will mail u decision. now i got a letter for another interview. and it s too much scary, could u plz suggest me something.i m really dying.

n

Hi Goldspot7,
My first interview was just for 15 minutes. Nothing special happened, immi officer just asked us few questions like where we met, where we got married. the only thing he said why my wife has not my last name on the id than io said she has my middle name, that s it and he said i have few more people for interview, and it s already 4:45 snd i will mail u decision. after that my lawyer did the inquiry and got answer my case is still under processing. in march 2005, i did the inquiry and got answer still under processing. in sept when i did inquiry i got answer my name is under reschedule for another interview. and now i have interview for next month. we r not scared but u never know wat will happen with you. i have all the documents like, lease papers, phone contract with t-mobil, life insurance, auto insurance, car regigstration and title, lots of pictures, affidavits from frnds, recipts of teh stuff we bought together., joint tax return. but i dont know wat will happen with me.

Hi gOLDSPOT,
IMMI OFFICER DID NOT SAID TAHT MY CASE IS PENDING COZ OF BACKGROUND CHECK OR FINGER PRINT. HE JUST BLUNTLY SAID I WILL MAIL U DECISION