• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

case number for DV 2011

Afetr i knew that i was selected i went to my country Post Office to check my 1st letter but they told me
that they had already sent it back to KCC and i asked them to wrote me an official letter and they did
including the date that they had sent it back then i sent it with my forms to KCC in order to give me my
letter and i am emailing them every two weeks to get my case number zo i have not got it yet but i
am hoping i will.

what is your interview date bro? your case is current

I saw some people are having hard time retriving case number from KCC. I was on same boat until one nice lady from KCC described what exactly needs to be done.

In subject of email write
Case Number Request
in email body provide
your full name
date of birth
your online confirmation number

Note:It is important to send the email from same email address which you used during DV Lottery submission.Hope this helps

i just did that in all my emails to kcc but i only got it after 3 months,i think kcc has their own schedule to retrieve case number

yes u should wait till your case number become current,when it does ask kcc your interview date then they will tell u when your interview will be and when they would send your 2nd letter.until that time just sat finger crossed and have a look at some interview experiences in this forum.Good luck to u bro