Case not found, March/01 RD, anyone else?

Christo

Registered Users (C)
RD 3/29/01, still \'case not found\' on AVM. Anyone else in same boat? If it doesn\'t change soon I\'m gonna get worried. I140 for AOS.

No Title

have you spoken to the IIO recently? if not, this is a good opportunity to find out what is going on ...

My son\'s case is "case not found..."

Surprisingly mine and my spouses is "case recd... blah blah" but childs case is not yet updated... RD 03/16/01 and ND 03/21/01. I would wait until 15th Jan and sure call up IIO - if there is no change in AVM (not that i am worried about AVM... but just to take it as a reason to speak with IIO).

Even Shang - if i were you, i would call immidiately an IIO (talking once in the case life isn\'t all that bad/wrong).

Best of luck

voice message changed and not for children

Rd 03/01 ND 04/01 On Dec 30th or 31st message from "case can not be found at this time" to " the application for adjustment to permenent resident status has been receive on 04/02........" for me and my wife.
For my children the message still is " case can not be found".
I am thinking optimistic and assuming they sent adult cases for CIA check and hoping to hear approval in couple of weeks.

yes i sent to lawyer he may file by monday or tuesday 01/07-08/02

I sent papers to file for EAD yeasterday to lawyer. He may send them by monday or tuesday. ( between 90 and 120 days)

But i dint send for AP. I want to file for EAd in the second week of FEB.(between 60 and 90 days)

What if you don\'t file a renewal of EAD?

If your H1 is valid through another, say, 10 months and you didn\'t change your job after filing of 485 and won\'t plan on changing job before get your GC?

Better to file EAD/AP to be safe

One can never be certain that they will not lose their job in this country. Just take Enron for example. I wonder how many H1 guys with 485 filed lost their jobs.

When the option is available to improve your future prospects in the short term with EAD, it makes sense to do it.

vj123 - thanks...

My case is similar to yours... that me and my spouse cases "recd on blah blah..." (since Nov 26th 2001) and my child\'s case is "case not found..." - Hopefully your idea is right on this.

Thanks again

Case not found

My Friend had same issue last month? He called IIO and was told that this message sometimes you get when your case is assigned to officer. Last week he got his 485 approval.

No Title

no my friend. my avm message is still the same (casr received on ...).

I wonder what is going on. All the news stopped right on Mar 15. There seems to be no approvals for RD/ND after that. Anyone with some other info or news?

No Title

Same here. Mine and my husband\'s case changed from case not found to case received on Dec 19th. For my son -- it still says case not found. RD 3/9/01, ND 3/15/01.
Well, in a way I am glad to see the consistency in our cases.