Case not found for more than a month

Christo

Registered Users (C)
Hi, my case cannot be found according to AVM...I have been getting this message for at least a month now...is this a common problem I shouldn\'t worry about?
ND 4/9/01

No Title

Yes. This is a very common problem and many others have posted the same message on the board. The AVM is all screwed up. OIf you want to know the status of your case, select the option to talk to an IIO and wait patiently for about 10 minutes till you get connected and ask him/her for the info.

No Title

That\'s why it takes 20 minutes to get through, because people are talking to IIO\'s just to get information about their case, which would be the AVM\'s duty. Can\'t believe this is the 21st century in America.

No Title

Krisztian Miser,

AVM acts up frequently. So you can\'t depend upon it. There are times when it says, "Your case cannot be found..blah blah"
So people get curious/worried and they endup calling INS. There is nothing wrong with this. How would U feel under the same circumstances. So next time before passing any judgment think before you write. Hope U will take it as constructive criticism.

No Title

You got me wrong. I\'m not criticising the people who call the IIO to get case information, I\'d do the same. I just let my frustration out about the incompetence of INS/Service centers. If you cannot get case information for more than a month, it is not \'AVM acts up frequently\', it is rather a system that doesn\'t work :)