Case moved from VSC to Texas, where to file EAD?

StillAlive

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guyz,

Recently my case is moved to texas and status as below. Could you please tell me where should I send my EAD papers for renewal, Vermont or Texas. Thanks

On March 3, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

In EAD guideline, it is written that "File EAD to service center where your I 485 case is pending. However, you should confirm from customer services before filing. Today, I got the email that my case was transfer from VSC to TSC.

Hi Guyz,

Recently my case is moved to texas and status as below. Could you please tell me where should I send my EAD papers for renewal, Vermont or Texas. Thanks

On March 3, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Thanks for your reply.

EAD guidelines say,

"If your response to question 16 is (c)(9), file your application at the same local USCIS office or Service Center where you submitted your adjustment of status application."

My confusion is my application is submitted to VSC and currently pending at TSC. Don't know how to take these words.

Anybody from VSC recently applied EAD/AP after case is moved to TSC.
Could you please tell us which center you applied?

In EAD guideline, it is written that "File EAD to service center where your I 485 case is pending. However, you should confirm from customer services before filing. Today, I got the email that my case was transfer from VSC to TSC.

mine also got transferred today to Texas. thx for your input on EAD because I will need to file it soon.

Can some one answer?
My I 485 is transfered to TSC from VSC. Where should I file my next EAD?

My lawyer suggested me to file where my case is pending, that is Texas.

As per his suggestion, I filed my EAD to Texas Service Center, let you know when they accept my application.

Can some one answer?
My I 485 is transfered to TSC from VSC. Where should I file my next EAD?

My case was transerred from VSC to TSC. I filed for AP at TSC and it has been accepted

Today my checks were cleared and I got the SRC number on the back of the check. USCIS website status now say's they received my application on 3rd April.

Everyone in doubt whose case transfered from VSC to TSC can apply to Texas Service center.

BTB, I applied EAD through mail.

Last edited by a moderator: