Case Missing on NSC Phone System.

ranapratap12

Registered Users (C)
Today I online message changed to Case Received on June 27th.....processing is taking between 660 to 660 days.....
Later i checked the phone system and they didn't have no status for my case on phone system.
Anybody experienced this before. Please provide your valuable inputs.

LUD 05/28,06/03,06/23,06/24,07/12.

WAC02117xxxxx

Same here

ON June 29th online message changed to June 27th .....730-730 days.Again on 7/2 online message changed to June 27th...660-660 days.But, since June 29th the case status is missing in the phone system.
REASON?????

This is good news for you. Same thing happened to me and I got approved. You are probably approved on the 12th. Wait for the status to update later . today. Based on my experience there are status updates around 10am , 3pm , 7pm and 11pm PST everyday except Sundays.

Phx1999

Mine to updated same message on 7/1. After that no more updates and no more news on my case.

I dont know what is happening at CSC....

WAC-03-173-xxxxx
LUD: 06/24, 07/01, 07/02, 07/03

Got a similar message today

I just got similar kind of message(via email). I cannot access my case via the Phone.It says the system is down please try later. Can't make any sense of this message
My Case Details:02-132-XXXXX (2nd FP done 3 1/2 weeks ago)
LUD changed to 06/24 and 07/13 today
My Spouse's case:02-132-XXXXX(2nd FP done 3 1/2 weeks ago).Got a Fax Response saying only her case is with a office on 07/01

offdep said:
I just got similar kind of message(via email). I cannot access my case via the Phone.It says the system is down please try later. Can't make any sense of this message
My Case Details:02-132-XXXXX (2nd FP done 3 1/2 weeks ago)
LUD changed to 06/24 and 07/13 today
My Spouse's case:02-132-XXXXX(2nd FP done 3 1/2 weeks ago).Got a Fax Response saying only her case is with a office on 07/01

I just checked my status on the phone system. The FP results are not updated. The recorded message suggests the best time to contact from WED to FRI 8 am to 6 pm.

My theory

I have a theory. If the case is missing either online or on IVR system or both then the case is with the officer. Some cases might take more time for adjudication compared to others hence we see some approved and others in pending mode. Luck also plays a major role. Hope a sense of ugency dawns on the IIO's and they approve our cases in this weird state TODAY.

Who_cares,

Any proof to back up the theory or is it just a guess? Still have to go for my 2FP, but it will be nice to have some conclusive evidence that once the FP results get back, I stand a good chance to get out of this mess.

Ofcourse a guess.

It's a guess my friend. We have many threads opened by people about the missing cases and most of the cases listed are approved. Some like mine are still in the line waiting. When I called the IIO she confirmed my case is with an officer. In my case I had my FP's done, replied to RFE in first week of June and still waiting.
I wish you get a FP followed by the big A.

WC