Case is with an officer.... (JAN02)

vg333

Registered Users (C)
We got a response to our second expedite request that "Your cases are with an officer for review. A decision will be made shortly".

Has anyone seen such a response and if so do you know 'shortly' is days/weeks/months? Appreciate your thoughts as I have been waiting for QUITE some time...

See signature for details

I spoke to a Cust Service at USCIS ... they mentioned the same for me.

"Case is assigned to an officer and you should hear in a short time".

I asked them what do u mean by short time ... she goes - "30 to 60 days - maybe less than 30 or more than 60 I cannot tell for sure"

Got response in January

We got the same response that our cases are with an officer in Jan,25 2005. Still waiting...

RD 10/2001

My Attor also got the same message i.e. some body will work on my case shortly as it is in time frame.....

Lara said:
We got the same response that our cases are with an officer in Jan,25 2005. Still waiting...

RD 10/2001

Guys:

Is this a standard message from a USCIS Cust. Rep. I was a little upbeat when I heard about the 30-60 days news .... but now I am a bit disappointed that all have the same reply but no actions on their application.

Is there anybody who got such a reply and then got a approval/RFE (what ever the time elapsed since the reply) - please post.

thanks,
msd_gc.

Re: June 2002 case

I have been getting the message that the case is with an officer since Dec'2004. Since then i have done 5 queries. Earlier queries resulted in 'pending service consideration" response. Recent query got me the response that the case is under review...Is there any way to personally go to vermont and request the officer involved to please hurry up ...?? One rep told me that each officer is assigned 500 cases. till those are approved he is not assigned new cases. So do not understand the 'heavy workload' concept....

No big deal, got the same reply 25 days ago "with an officer" said 30-60 days, each morning open my email to find those magic emails, well nothing so far,
Bus ek haripatha chaiyea vermont vallo, I got the idea to personally go to vermont knock on the door and see whats the delay atleast for people like me waiting since 09/2003. I guess cant do it and just wait for the day.

I-140 AD 08/2004
I-485 ND 09/2003.
RFE 04/04 rec'd 04/22
AD?????????????
:mad: :mad: :mad:

vg333 said:
We got a response to our second expedite request that "Your cases are with an officer for review. A decision will be made shortly".

Has anyone seen such a response and if so do you know 'shortly' is days/weeks/months? Appreciate your thoughts as I have been waiting for QUITE some time...

See signature for details

Sorry to hear your case....USCIS is unfair...
I myself is a victim and so I can understand your pain

-rajum