Case is missing in AVM all of a sudden

NiceGuy

Registered Users (C)
My case is missing all of a sudden. I am sure it was there lastnight and it is missing now. I though this may be a computer problem like lastweek and it may say "case missing" for all the cases. I punched in my old H1B application number it was there..

Something is happening. I dont know what it is. I dont want it to get transferred to local INS. My case is a long wait. 28 months of labor and 9 months of I-140 and 12 months of I-485..

When I am I going to see the light..? Thank God.. my company is a gem and is giving all the best things in the world.

Anybody else in the same scenerio..?

PD:03/97, RD 05/19/00, ND 05/24/00 EB2 India

No Title

Dear Nice Guy,

Don\'t worry, this is definitely an error. Please don\'t panic. Check it out again after a couple of days and all will be well.

Or, you might be about to be approved. Mark my words.

A well wisher.

No Title

I had my case missing too. But after calling again 2 days later, the message became normal again indicating it that my I-485 application is received last december ant it is taking from 365 to 540 days to process.

So I did not get approved and the automated system might had a small glitch that is now fixed. This is happening to many applicant this month; therefore, it is most likely a mistake and not a sudden approval to everybody.

Howevery stay optimistic because processing time is not really 365 to 540 days as they claim but it is significantly less. I think they are accelerating the processing time.

No Title

both mine and my spouse\'s cases " CANNOT BE FOUND AT THIS TIME"
Guess even the AVM is doing its part of making our lives hell!
Hope to find it back soon...

No Title

I have been trying to find out if my RFE was received by INS last few days.On 5/15 in the evening around 5, I got the AVM and the msg was case not found for all the 4 cases including the primary applicant which had been the only one approved.When I tried very early next morning the msg had changed to RFE received on 5/15.Since it was the only time that the msg said case not found, I think when they are updating the AVM,it may play case not found for those EAC numbers.

No Title

Nice Guy My dates are same as yours.

ND 5/24/00
FP 10/25/00
EB3
Others

Myself, wife and sons case are missing too since today. They were there last night.

May be we are close to getting approved or a phone glitch.

Just hang on there.
There is light at the end of tunnel or may be a train is comming!!!

No Title

Ashok Rai, I doubt it if that message is played when they are updating the AVM for the case. Just now I found my and my wife\'s case "NOT FOUND AT THIS TIME" and my RD/ND are 09/00 and 10/00. However I wish that next time I call up, i get a message "This case has been approved.." instead of "your I-485 application was received...". It sure would be a great relief.

aGCSeeker.

No Title

RD 11/00, ND 12/00 EB2 India
In my case mine and my daughter\'s case nos. are missing. However
my wife\'s number is there. Strange!

No Title

I also got the "Case cannot be found at this time" message today for both my husband and my EAC #. The AVM which was slow for so many days seems to be okay now but may be they are still working out problems with the AVM

jpol

No Title

Ditto.

Both mine and my spouse\'s cases, AVM says the same.

But this is after submitting the RFE. Did you
go through this ever?

I like your sense of humor side.

No Title

Hi guys get cool!!
In my case also it was missing all of a sudden for 1 day and old std. (any where between 360-540 days bla.bla.bla)message next day.
But on the third day it was a surprise that the case has been approved.

Good luck to you all!!!
Brahma

No Title

The AVM at VSC has been completely messed up this week. I have been trying to call after business hours all week but always got a busy tone and never got through to the AVM. Finally on thursday I got through and it says "case cannot be found". Checked again on friday morning and now the message is "it is taking 360 to 540 days...". PD 6/99 EB2 India. ND 5/00

No Title

Checked AVM early in the morning only to find msg case not found.Yesterday it was RFE received.Will try again early tomorrow hoping to hear those elusive words.We r also anticipating another medical RFE for the kids case which is pending as the DR. felt that TB test is not there for kids last year and he didnot do it even when we requested him to do soas mentioned in the form.