Case is approved... BJSR

No Title

BJSR,

Congrats! You too have contributed a lot to this board. We all appreciate it. Please hang around a little more and keep us posted with your stamping and card arrival progress.

Wonderful news!

No Title

Our company name changed after I have applied the I-485. So my EB3 I-140 and I-485 have the same name. My EB2 I-140 has the new name which was applied last year in July and got approved a couple of months back. So the INS have both my I-140s. I never got any RFEs.

No Title

Heartiest congratulations...

hope you stick around long enough to see us through.

have a drink on us tonite.

Cheers
Naveen

No Title

BJSR

Congrats on your new life of freedom and thanks for your invaluable contributions on this board. Hope the new day, week and month bring more cheer to us - the 485 waiters at VSC.

No Title

My hearty congratulations! If you get a chance, can you pls
tell me, whether INS is going to accept from EB3 to EB2 as my
situation is also similar. I have applied 485 under EB3 and
again I applied my labor & I-140 under EB2 & just waiting for 140 approval at any moment. My priority date is June, 99.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reddy

No Title

My hearty congratulations! If you get a chance, can you pls
tell me, whether INS is going to accept from EB3 to EB2 as my
situation is also similar. I have applied 485 under EB3 and
again I applied my labor & I-140 under EB2 & just waiting for 140 approval at any moment. My priority date is June, 99.

Thanks for your update.

Reddy

No Title

Congrats BJSR. Same Situation - EB3-> EB2 Got approved last week but don\'t know yet under what category they approved it since I\'m current in both now. Called couple of times for category but got different answers.
The approval notice comes to you as well as your company. Can somebody let me know. Thanks.

No Title

reddy30 & me123 , my case was transferred to EB2 only in Feb 2001, when I got my FP notice. I have called them once to make sure they are processing my case in EB2. I have seen cases where there was no problem at all in transferring cases from one category to the other if you have the Labour, I-140 approved in both the categories. Again I still need to see the approval letter to see under which category they have approved my case.

No Title

me123, Based on my obversation on this site we should get the courtesy copy and the attorney gets the approval letter. I am expecting them to come by the end of this week. Congrats on your approval. Wish you good luck in your future plans.

No Title

Same here. My company name also changed . But my EB-2 I-140 is with the new company name. Does Approval letter states what category you are approved under. I\'m not sure.

Thanks BJSR for answering my earlier questions.

me123

No Title

Thank you all for your overwhelming wishes. I would like to convey my best wishes to all of you and special thanks to all the folks who hung around me. Thanks again to Bhanu Kuchibotla, vinayak, nervous,harapatta,mogaram,chutney,intrepid,timbuk3,oct2000,bosco,garamkutta,mera_kya_hoga and all others. I am not going anywhere until I see you all through this board. Good luck.

No Title

Thanks vinayak, You have been around for while and wish you all the best. I am going for my stamping tomorrow. I will share my experience and knowledge about the INS matters for a while.