Case Inquiry @vermont

linkslinks

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

Today, 21 months have passed since my receipt date. I decided to call the FBI for 2nd fingerprint results and low and behold, they returned them the same day they got it. What a relief. So I called the BCIS number and the service rep said my case is passed the expected date so she would send a case inquiry to Vermont Service Center. She said I would hear something in 30 days.

Has any really heard anything in 30 days?

Thanks,

linkslinks

nothing !!

I inquired on my case 4 times and did not hear anything on my case NO RESPONCE AT ALL.

For my case, 22 months 10 days have passed after my receipt date. I never received any status enquiry reply. More over...from others who have recived the reply....it will almost same as what you can see in the online enquiry.

Keep on waiting ...my Friend.

skaus2001
RD: 12/19/2001
ND: 12/28/2001
FP1: 02/13/2002
FP2: 06/14/2003
AD ?????

spoke to a supervisor

I had mentioned in one of the threads, they won't respond to your inquiry if your case is within the processing time frame. Meaning, the processing date that is mentioned in the bi-weekly report sent from the service centers to AILA and posted in most of the sites has to be later than your RD. Else, the service center ignores your inquiry. Please make sure you generate the inquiry once the processing date is past your RD not ND.

Thanks.

Count me in

Heard somebody got a reply in the mail after 4 weeks, but same old message. Technically speaking no reply.

Yeah . I got the letter from VSC (after calling the 1-800 number) exactly in 4 weeks. Same old song: "The case is pending Service consideration".

update the forum

Hey guys if one you have got a good reply we would appreciate if you could post the details of the same

I received this status letter back in August 2003

"On 8/18/2003 you, or the designated representitive show below, contacted BCIS about your case. Some of the key information is below..."

"Our computer system shows that your I-485 petition/application is still pending Service consideration. As of 07/22/2003 your case has been through the initial review and now we are waiting for the background checks to be completed. Please allow a minimum of 60 to 90 days for this to be completed."

I have not heard anything so far. No RFE & no 2nd finger print.

I called the 1-800 number 2 days ago and the woman on the phone suggested that any more enquires might slow down my case. I am probably being punished for making an enquiry. She plucked a number out of the air and said wait another 30 days. And hell - why not...

- Paul.

Linkslinks

How did you contact the FBI? Is there a number you can call to check if the fingerprints have been sent or not?

LinksLinks

I heard back from BCIS within the 4 weeks and they informed me that my case was pending and will be gotten to. I received a 2nd FP notice soon after.