Case I 129 status changed after 2 yrs

pmp2005

Registered Users (C)
My case I-129(petition for non-immigrant worker) dated 09/2006 has been reopened today. I got my GC on 12/2007. I got an email for CRIS today regarding this.

I really dont know should I have to ignore this or Worry about? Has anyone encountered any of this problem. Please advice

Thanks in advance
pmp2005

Did you ever applied for reinstatment in H1? I mean if you lost the status as H1 and apllied for reinstatment.

No, I didnot do anything of that sort.

But, I got my H1 visa valid till 2010. Anyway, I am not using it, since I have my GC.

thanks

than enjoy your GC. What ever you see on line is bool. My case was close since 2007 but online still shows "Case Received and Pending"

Case status:

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: WACxxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.

We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on February 6, 2009, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. We also mailed you a notice describing the next steps in the process. Please follow any instructions on this notice. Our review should be completed within 30 days. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

My case I-129(petition for non-immigrant worker) dated 09/2006 has been reopened today. I got my GC on 12/2007. I got an email for CRIS today regarding this.

I really dont know should I have to ignore this or Worry about? Has anyone encountered any of this problem. Please advice

Thanks in advance
pmp2005

Did you get the H1 approval on 09/2006?
Lot of companies are revoking the earlier H1s. This is due the kind of RFEs produced by the CSC. Check with your company.

I agree, the employer probably asked USCIS to revoke the H1 because you left them or got a green card, and the person at USCIS who reopened it didn't bother to check that you already have a green card. Don't worry about this unless you ever see a similar email about your I-485 or get a letter from USCIS about your green card.

PMP 2005. What happend to your re-opened case? Did they ask any evidence or were you landed in battle with them later?