Case enquiry by lawyer and INS response

Patel Kishan

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

My lawyer did case enquiry around Jan 20, I received FPs (me and spouse) on Jan 21. FPs were issued on Jan 18.

Today, I got this response from INS for all our four I-485 cases (me, spouse, 2 kids).

On February 3, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

Now I am waiting for INS letter. Hope they may say that our cases are with officer and ready for adjudication.

Thanks

KP
I-485 RD/ND July 5, 2002
FP scheduled on Feb 9 (spouse) and Feb 14 (me)

I did the case inquiry myself by calling 800 on Jan. 7, then on Jan 19 online status changed to exactly same message you got "we responded to your request...". On Jan 28, I got a letter from INS saying "your case is sent to supervisor for review...", and nothing else happened even LUD didn't have any changes. Now I am still waiting...

EB-3
PD: 4/2001
ND: 9/24/2002
FP: 10/5/2004
AP: still waiting