Case denied 2 times because of bad attourney of family of 5

monoteos

I'm wrting it on a behalf of my great friends, both pastors at kingscrosschurch.us

I know very helpful people from this forum @Sm1smom @SusieQQQ I'm begging for help

Please forgive me if it's wrong forum branch, I just want to help them find the right path or right person to help them...
God bless you...

Their story:

We are reaching out to share a serious issue regarding a USCIS administrative error that has caused our I-485 application to be wrongfully denied. This error has placed our family in a very difficult situation, and we are seeking assistance to resolve it.

My family and I have lived in the U.S. for 14 years. We have three U.S.-born children, all raised in Southern California. Our middle daughter was recently a runner-up for a local "Mayor for a Day" competition, and all our children are thriving in their schools and community here. This country is their home, and everything they know is here.

As British citizens, my wife and I have worked hard to establish our lives in the U.S., contributing to our community in many ways. I serve as a pastor of a local congregation and am involved in community service projects. I am also active on the La Jolla Town Council. Over the years, we have invested substantial time and money in securing our green cards to ensure we can continue to live and work here, and eventually become U.S. citizens.

Our I-140 petition for extraordinary ability was approved, and we expected to adjust our status accordingly. However, due to a clerical error, USCIS failed to match our I-485 adjustment of status application with the approved I-140 petition, which led to the denial of our application. This error has placed us in a precarious situation, as we are now without employment authorization or the ability to travel freely.

Without the ability to work legally, our financial situation has become strained, especially considering the significant legal expenses we've already incurred. Moreover, the revocation of our travel parole means we are unable to leave the U.S. to visit family in emergencies without risking being stranded abroad and separated from our children.

We have filed a motion to reopen and reconsider the case, and we are working with Congressman Scott Peters' office to correct this error. However, the stress and uncertainty are taking a heavy toll on our family. Our children are anxious about the possibility of having to leave the only home they have ever known, and we are deeply concerned about what the future holds.

We are asking for your support as we navigate this difficult situation. Any guidance or assistance from those familiar with immigration law would be greatly appreciated. We are doing everything we can to remain in the country and keep our family together.

Thank you for your time and for standing with us during this challenging period. If you know anyone who might be able to assist, please reach out to us.