case denial for I 130

my case is denied because of change of address.what should i do?hire a lawyer?or...

Why didn't you change the address? :confused: It is possible was denial due to failure to appear or provide request evidence, cause it went to your previous address...:D

Katayoun,
pl provide for details so that we can guide you better.

Al,
I am wondering if its due to lack of filing AR11 form....have u heard of rejections due to this?

my dad filed for me about 7 years ago .he moved and he didnt inform the immigration service .few months ago i checked my case online and it was a deny notice that there was a letter for us that we couldnt recieve because my dad moved.my dad called and he announced the address after that they charged him 585 dollars and after that there was a reciet and a deny letter.is there any thing i can do i cant waste another 7 year.

Since he was required to update his address, you are not getting any sympathy for me. Based on the fact there have been errors in following directions already, you should use an attorney in the future.

Talk to the lawyer! Certainly it was responsibility of your dad to keep address up to date in CIS records. BUT I know LOTS of cases when people changed the address (and had a record they did it), however CIS still sent it to the old one and then did the denial. So... Don't seek free advise, but spend some money on good lawyer!